Wednesday, May 12, 2010

LA Colors - Color Craze Megawatt

Ok, so not all nail polishes from LA Colors are love... Sadly, Megawatt from their Colors Craze Collection is one of them. I really tried my best to like it (very pretty in the bottle!) but I guess we're not meant for each other.

Megawatt belongs to nude/pink family with tiny gold sparkles. In the bottle it looks regal - sorta princessy, very dreamy and soft but really thin which disappointed me.


I do not have major yellow nails but in this picture it looks like I do!Perhaps Megawatt is perfect for those with fair skin and immaculate nails.


Just to show you how thin the color is, this is four coater already but looks like I have no polish whatsoever.


I will not stop you from buying it but I won't also recommend it, I can live without it. You can score LA Colors Nail Lacquers in Market!Market! for Php60.00 a pop. Not bad huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment