Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cheap Buys - Caress Nail Polish

Whenever I feel sad or pressured, my boyf will bring me to the beauty section of Market!Market! because it is proven effective to cheer me up. With limited budget (although boyf is an enabler!), I hunt for cheaper alternatives to satisfy my addiction to nail polishes. I can say that after acquiring 10 polishes, Caress gets approval from me and my wallet!

Not too shabby right?



Well the application is quite hard using the small brush that comes with it, but you get what you pay for right? Just make sure you have your trusty base coat prior to the polish and please apply thinly! Let the coat dry completely before putting another - I swear your patience will be tested here.



The color pay-off is forgivable - even pretty in fact. Caress Nail Polishes - Regular retails for Php19.75 and Php20.75 for the Frosted variant. I can't believe I ignored this brand for years, well it's not too late to buy more!

No comments:

Post a Comment