Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Caress Nail Polish in Diamond Gay

I'm pretty conservative in choosing nail colors, there are some shades I'm scared to try, one of these is GRAY (or grey, whatever) or any hue resembling it. As a lousy color snob, I believe gray will only give me streaked, sickly or ashy looking nails but boy I was so sooo wrong.

Hi, I'm D. And I love eating my words. Hehehe.

Caress Regular in Diamond Gay (not Gray!) made me a convert! This shade is so pretty in my nails as well friendly for my wallet.



Again, given it's el-cheapo price don't expect that you get the application the first time. This is not newbie friendly. I have to try 3x to get this finish. So again, long patience is required during the application process.



The shade has bluish undertones when seen in natural light. Very wearable in the office or school (I'm wearing it now :D), and did I forget to tell you how cheap this is???? LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment