Thursday, April 22, 2010

LA Colors Nail Lacquer - Purple

LA Nail Lacquer in French Manicure - Purple
Wallet Damage: Php 60.00
Where to buy: Market! Market! Taguig City - Department Store/Beauty Section - 1st Floor




I am bit hesitant at first to buy this color due to numerous nail disasters I've encountered using muted/pastel colors from our local brands (they look too washed out or too muted resulting to dirty looking fingernails I so detest!). Good thing I bought it and I'm really glad I did. The color is very Essie-esque - dreamy and pretty in bottle and in fingernails, the pink is prominent in this shade with slight bluish hue which makes it light purple? I really don't know. Heh. IRL, it's really flattering and I got tons of compliment today about how nice and clean my nails were. Application is suprisingly easy - (again unlike the other muted colors I've tried, it felt like painting my nails with correction fluid, the horror!) - I swear I cannot fuck up the application of this nail polish no matter how lousy, how sleepy or how tired I am during the process. Yes, this nail polish brand forgives my shortcomings - LOL retouching is a breeze and all I need is my trusty top coat (Well, yes, a local brand) to make it fresh and shiny.






This one is a gem - need to have back-ups! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment